If you are interested in Economical Mommy reviewing a product for you please contact me at
economicalmommy1 At Gmail Dot Com – Please note in Subject line ( Would like your Media Kit) Once upon receiving your e-mail I will send you our Media Kit. We look forward to hearing from you.
- I will only feature items on this blog or on my other blog – Homeschooling For Less. That pertain and interest my readers and myself.
- I reserve the right to refuse any products that I feel will not interest or help my readers.
- I love to run giveaways alongside my reviews since they help increase my readership and increase your exposure.
- I will NOT accept items in the mail that are intended for the winner of the giveaway. You will be responsible for mailing the winner of the giveaway the item they won.
- I will accept the full size of the item you would like me to review. Not a partial.
- All items that I review will be mine to keep and use, they will NOT be used as the giveaway item and will NOT be returned. This is my compensation for doing the review.
- I have a minimum dollar amount that I adhere to for reviews and giveaways. Depending on the item and how long it may take to review I may ask for a nominal fee.
- I am 100% honest in every review I do.
- I will promote all reviews on the following social networks – Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and depending on the item I will also promote on Pinterest and YouTube.
- All reviews/giveaways are marked as such in accordance with FTC regulations.
- Please note that I will need 4-6 weeks to review the product and write my honest review. If you need a product reviewed sooner than that. It is a good idea to go ahead and contact me sooner for time-sensitive material.
- I will only confirm dates for the review of the item after the product has arrived and has been received.
Items that we review need to fall into one of the following categories. Babies, kids, homeschooling, education, music, saving money, reusable, health, exercise, sewing, crafts, motherhood, Maternity* & breastfeeding*
*We currently are not pregnant or nursing. If and when the time comes that I will be accepting items for maternity and breastfeeding I will add a note on here. *I will however accept Maternity and breastfeeding if you understand that I would have a friend or sibling review the items and write the review. Please note this in e-mail you send me if this is to your satisfaction or not.
This policy is valid from 02 November 2014
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We blog about people to whom we are related. The most interesting such people are: My hubby, Conner, Benjamin & Reagan.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
External links on this website may be affiliate links that could result in us receiving compensation (payment) when you traverse the link.
For example, we may receive pay per click revenue or commission on sales of products.
This helps us to pay the bills and deliver great content for you to enjoy when you are browsing these web pages.
Generated by: Affiliate Disclosure Generator
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]